Salary: 17,000 - 19,000
A company that pride themselves in creating a fun and exciting work environment, are looking for an experienced Quality Controller, or someone who has experience working on a production line, to join their growing workforce. If you are keen to progress and drive your career forward, then this is the job for you!
Working closely alongside the QC Manager and Technical Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all products allocated to dispatch meet set specifications
- Preparing training, Quality Calibration and weekly validation samples
- Inspecting raw material and set quality control procedures
- Lifting 18kg boxes to inspect products on the pallet
- Use initiative to carry out Brix, Seed content and dryness tests for various products and give feedback before any issues are highlighted by customers
- Ensuring monthly KPI's are consistently met
- Ensuring product within operation is worked effectively and efficiently
To qualify for this role, you will need to have previous experience within a production environment in the food manufacturing industry.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, strong training and many opportunities for developing your career.
To discuss this role further, or if you are interested in more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Quality Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly