Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking to join a Global business that boasts an array of exciting projects? Do you have a background in ambient food? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
This FMCG business would suit a determined and enthusiastic individual, with experience as a Technical Manager. The business is well established in the market & produces globally renowned products.
As a key member of the leadership team you will be responsible for managing the Technical function. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities including, developing robust systems & procedures to ensure high quality of products that meet both customers and BRC standards, managing supplier and customer relations, audits & supplier approval.
- Ensuring all Quality policy standards adhere to BRC and customer standards and requirements, ensuring verification is in place.
- Carry out Supplier approval
- Support approve product specifications
- Provide support to commercial teams for a technical standpoint
- Technical support to the site leadership
- Correct major non-conformance with sufficient urgency to maintain good customer relations
- Ensuring the technical department maintain change control and internal/external Product specification.
- To communicate the H&S policy and practices to the team and ensure full compliance at all times
- Food Science related degree or equivalent qualification
- 5 years Technical management experience
- Food manufacturing experience
- BRC Experience
- Strong understanding of food legislation.
- Internal auditing Exp
- Process Development experience
- HACCP – Advanced
- Food Hygiene – Advanced
- Experience of working with NPD teams.
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group & call 0207 871 8000
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly