Key Account Technical Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer with sites located around the UK. They are a well-established organisation supplying some of the UK’s leading products to the retail and food service markets.
Joining the Central Technical Team you will be a key liaison between the UK retailers/food service customers and manufacturing sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Holding regular technical reviews with Customer Technical Managers to ensure compliance to customer codes of practice
- Ensure customer specifications are completed accurately
- Packaging and artwork sign off
- Co-ordinate and attend all technical visits
- Reviewing customer audits and following up on corrective actions
- Manage the quality and benchmark panelling
- KPI reporting
- Attend customer / supplier meetings.
The ideal candidate will have previous technical / quality experience within the food industry and an understanding of UK retailer codes of practice backed by a degree in a Food Science or related subject and experience of food legislation and general food labelling requirements. You will have excellent communication and team working skills with a strong commercial awareness.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Key Account Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly