Key Account Technical Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer with sites located around the UK. They are a well-established organisation supplying some of the UK’s leading products to the retail and food service markets.
Joining the Central Technical Team you will be a key liaison between the UK retailers/food service customers and manufacturing sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Holding regular technical reviews with Customer Technical Managers to ensure compliance to customer codes of practice
- Ensure customer specifications are completed accurately
- Packaging and artwork sign off
- Co-ordinate and attend all technical visits
- Reviewing customer audits and following up on corrective actions
- Manage the quality and benchmark panelling
- KPI reporting
- Attend customer / supplier meetings.
The ideal candidate will have previous technical / quality experience within the food industry and an understanding of UK retailer codes of practice backed by a degree in a Food Science or related subject and experience of food legislation and general food labelling requirements. You will have excellent communication and team working skills with a strong commercial awareness.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.