Supply Chain Manager- French speaking
Working on behalf of a well-established organisation that produces a range of food and beverages into the retail market. The role of Supply Chain Manager the key objective to maintain on time customer deliveries, Purchasing, stock availability whilst driving cost effective improvements.
You will be accountable for:
- The development of a team of warehouse, transport and procurement staff
- Stock reconciliation using the company ERP system
- Customer liaison to ensure on time delivery of all finished goods to the best quality
- Managing non-conformances
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and depots to ensure high level of service
- Support inbound logistics process ensuring key items prioritised
- Provide regular communication with all business functions to create an uninterrupted supply chain flow.
- Lead weekly ‘Sales and Operations Planning’ meeting
- Analyse monthly KPI’s reports Vs targets and implements process to optimise results
The successful candidate will come from a food industry background, with high level of Excel, word and power point skills, and be able to be responsible for all domestic and internal purchases of materials, packaging and any other requirements they may need.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager- French speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly