Quality Auditor- Nights
Do you have attention to detail and experience in a food manufacturing environment? If yes, then Greencore has the job for you.
We are looking for a Quality Auditor to audit quality system compliance and effectiveness through planned audits and independent process control checks to ensure that our products comply with food safety legislation, meet the technical and quality specification and are manufactured at best cost.
This role is working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. Night shift hours are from 20:30 until 05:00.Main responsibilities
Our Quality Auditors are responsible for:
- Completing audits of process control documentation in full and in accordance with company procedure and customer specifications
- Completing daily quality panels and taste panels with the production and larger management teams
- Assisting in the collection, labelling and logging of finished goods, water, raw material and swab samples onto the laboratory website
- Assisting in the completion of the site calibration schedule for temperature probes, scales and other devices.
- Completing any other reasonable checks and tasks as required by the QA/Technical management team.
- Good communication skills
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Food Hygiene Level 3 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Flexibility to be shown with working hours
- Previous Quality Assurance experience is desirable.
- Auditing Skills Certificate or be prepared to gain this qualification.
- Knowledge of Food legislation, safety and quality.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Atherstone site sits within the Food To Go and produces Sandwiches and wraps for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number of years.