Nourisher Food & Drinks produce a wide range of fresh, frozen & ambient food and drinks, with great flavour and nourishment at the heart of all we do.
Using quality ingredients and innovative formats, our ranges offer convenience and great tasting solutions for our customers across retail and foodservice:
Nourish: a dysphagic food range that is designed to be nutritionally dense and bursting with flavour to enhance the meal experience for all people with swallowing difficulties. Kiddie Cubes: frozen cubes of organic baby food, just like home made and Frecco Drinks: drinks diluted with hot or cold water produce a delicious range of fruit teas, infusions and lemonades. From frozen individual portion to a long glass of hot fruit infusion in seconds.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Engineering Manager who has experience in a FMCG food industry environment. You need to be multi-skilled; mechanical and electrical, and have experience with PLCs. It is crucial that you will be able to hit the ground running as we are currently investing heavily into new production lines. You will need to have strong leadership and to be able to think quickly.
Main responsibilities are:
- To comply with Company HACCP, Quality Manual, Health & Safety Policy and Operating Procedures at all times.
- To respond to any production-related activity involving any plant or machinery.
- To carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with company and industry standards.
- To participate in site-wide operational projects, for example installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities.
- To complete any necessary administration processes to the required standard.
- To operate a clean as you go policy, ensuring full compliance with food hygiene standards.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management and sound CAPEX experience
- Good computer literacy, including competency with MS Word and Excel
- Proven engineering management skills in a FMCG Environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical capability
- Sound experience in an operating engineering environment.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment.
- Knowledge of Inverters.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find.
- Competent with single/three phase and low voltage control applications and installations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as within a team across all functions on site, demonstrating a ‘can do’ and ‘flexible’ attitude and approach towards the business requirements.
- You must have an eye for ‘Continuous Improvement’ and have previous experience and be able to demonstrate plant improvement and production efficiencies.
**Important** Please send us your current CV along with a covering letter outlining your existing package details.
*** STRICTLY - NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within four weeks of submitting your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly