Logistics Operations Manager (night shift)
Our client, are a large Food Manufacturing company with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Operations Manager to take charge at the site in Cambridgeshire.
This role is night-shift, flexible on times on a Tuesday – Saturday basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Full responsibility for the Logistics Operation on the night shift – around 200 staff in total
- Most senior point of contact on site within the department covering nights
- Staff management of a large group of Team Leaders and Shift Managers
- A senior Management role that will require you to drive team performance at all times and ensure KPI’s, Targets and Budgets are achieved
- Operate with a CI/Lean Manufacturing mind-set at all times
- Regular liaison with GM/Director level as well as day-shift Management Team
- An experienced and Senior Manager, comfortable with full operational responsibility
- A background in Supply Chain Logistics or Operations
- A confident Manager who leads by example
- A driver of change and CI/Lean consistently
- Food or FMCG experience
- Fluent with MS Office packages
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to join a growing company that will allow you to develop and grow your career
- A very competitive salary and benefits package
This role is urgent. If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt today.
Apply for Logistics Operations Manager (night shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly