Supply Chain Assistant
Our client, are a food business with an excellent reputation for quality. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team at the site in Rochester, Kent.
This role will suit a forward-thinking and positive candidate who has a background from the food industry.
• Managing the supply chain ordering process in order to meet required customer requirements OTIF
• Manage the intake of stock and ensuring all supplier orders are accurate
• Following up on all supplier and customer payments – tracking invoices and ensuring payments made/received
• Work closely with UK retailers and maintain strong working relationships
• An experienced Supply Chain Coordinator – ideally from the food industry
• An excellent communicator who is comfortable at all levels
• A strong systems user – Excel is highly desirable
• An enthusiastic and motivated attitude to work
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for a company that are expanding and can offer genuine career prospects to the right candidate
To be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.
Apply for Supply Chain Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly