Food Law Advisor - Alcoholic Beverages
A Food Law Advisor is required to join a Food & Drink business based in the South East.
Food Law Advisors help customers consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. The role holder will provide sector specific food safety and regulatory support to our members and clients in the brewing and alcoholic beverages industry.
- Provision of food safety support and consultancy for alcoholic beverages - horizon scanning, and bespoke advice, consulting on projects
- Management tasks – meetings, strategy, coordination
- Business development and building the range of services offered, networking
- Training and supporting others
- Degree or equivalent in relevant science or technology
- Established track record in the alcoholic beverages sector, ideally brewing, with a strong food Safety knowledge
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information on 01233 email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.