Production Manager (Days) - Food & Drink
Production Manager (Days) – Food & Drink
Food manufacturer of high quality chilled products are looking for a Production Manager to manage teams through a period of exciting change.
Job Title: Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager
Location: Worcestershire/West Midlands
Salary: up to 50k plus benefits
- Are you an experienced Production Manager in Food manufacturing, preferably chilled?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of driving performance of both machinery and people?
- Have you succeeded in a pressurised, fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you successfully implemented continuous improvement techniques?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
- You will be responsible for managing a team in one of the company's manufacturing facilities based in the Worcestershire area, looking after a team of Shift Managers and all the Production operatives.
- The role will involve motivating, developing and leading the workforce in a high-speed FMCG manufacturing facility, looking to employ appropriate lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- You will ensure the factory production plan for each shift is achieved and in doing so maximise the use of resources including raw materials, labour and machinery.
- My client has an excellent reputation with their customers
- This is a great career development opportunity – a real chance to make your mark and drive change.
- With a very stable work force, this food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/KPM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.