I am currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join a food business based in North London. Working at their manufacturing facility you will be joining a large, successful technical department on a full-time, permanent basis. If you have experience of working within a Quality Assurance capacity for a UK food manufacturer then we would be keen to hear from you.
Reporting into the QA Manager you will be responsible for auditing, monitoring and evaluating quality systems and procedures and providing technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements . Other responsibilities include:
- Apply quality standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained
- Applying HAACP and GMP principles
- To audit compliance against QMS & GMP
- Raising non-conformances and taking corrective action
- Support Factory Teams by providing technical support
This role will be working Thursday to Monday covering three shifts (morning and back shift). On offer is a salary up to £27,000 per annum (DOE).
If you would like to confidentially discuss the position then contact Josh on 0131 226 5060 or email a copy of your most recent CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com.