Production Team Manager
My client, a catering business supplying to travel customers, is currently looking to recruit a Production Team Manager to join their busy team based at their site in Greater Manchester.
To take responsibility for the daily shift activity, ensuring that all work is complete according to daily work schedule to company and airline standards. Ensuring effective communication processes are in place and all Compliance standards met. You must maintain a productive, result driven team ensuring that all compliance standards are met.
- To ensure work is completed according to daily work schedule and all costs are within agreed targets
- Ensuring the work schedule is maintained by shift taking effective corrective action as required
- Highlighting on-going issues to the appropriate Manager
- Managing the roster effectively on a shift basis to ensure the work schedule is maintained remaining mindful of costs
- Ensuring team members carry out duties in line with work schedule
- Pro-actively communicate with internal and external customers, line manager and the customer service team regarding operational issues
- Ensuring KPI’s are followed, deadlines and schedules are met
- Adhering to all Legislation, Company Policy and Customer requirements and ensuring team members follow agreed procedures
- Checking all relevant compliance documentation and reporting any defects or concerns to the line manager
- Ensuring food and personal hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Maintaining and improving upon housekeeping standards
- Carrying out first level performance management activities as required
- Monitor team productivity rates and provide remedial actions where required
- Ensuring effective handover with colleagues to ensure issues are dealt with effectively
Interested? Then please click the apply button today or for further information contact Tom Shaw on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.