I am currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
- Approval of New Products including the development of the Quality Attribute Sheet, ensuring procedures and databases are completed and documents signed as appropriate.
- Ensuring that information held on suppliers is up to date and issues are followed through as appropriate.
- Chasing non-conformances of suppliers and assessing the quality of info provided, along with updating supplier assessment files as applicable.
- Answering complaints and or assessing the answers given by suppliers.
- Completing/ assessing the quality of info in own format specifications including customer format specifications.
- Providing product or supplier specific information to customers to expedite specific queries.
- Liaise with other departments to follow through supplier, product or customer queries.
- The job holder will complete all necessary projects accurately and efficiently as dictated by KPI’s.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar office based role.
- Preferably you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Ideally you will have experience writing customer specifications for the UK major retailers.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range up to £25,000
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the abve role could be of interest and you would be keen to find out more please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com.