Machine Operator / Line Leader Roles, March, Cambridgeshire
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Target a line efficiency of at least 85% on a consistent and ongoing basis across the various products / machine combinations being run.
- Perform basic machine setting tasks as identified and in line with SOP's
- Run Production lines as trained.
- Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with standards set by Quality Assurance department and Customers.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required for product start-ups and ongoing control and monitoring
- Clear rework as produced.
- Control waste and rework to a level of less than 5% of production.
- Work and adhere to agreed GMP standards.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and tidy way in compliances with hygiene, housekeeping audits.
- Complete administrative paperwork as required for company reporting procedures.
- To ensure all production specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
- Additional work identified as necessary for the operation of the business.
Hours of Work: 05.45-14.00, 13.45-22.00 alternating) (22.00-06.00 night shift)
Salary: £8.97- £11.49 (Perm Nights) or £7.80-£9.99 (2 Shift)
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Machine Operative, Production Line Leader, Key Operator, Plant Operator, Technical Operator Packer, Ingredients, Food Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturer, Peterborough, Chatteris, Wisbech, Downham Market, Ely, Cambridge