Shift Production Manager
My client is an Award Winning food manufacturing business. We are looking for a Shift Production Manager to lead the production function and effectively utilise resources in order to achieve the operational performance targets within budget. You will also be responsible for promoting and demonstrating the company’s strategic goals and values in relation to people, leading an empowered, informed and motivated team.
The shift pattern will be highly attractive to some: Monday to Friday, 2 week rotating shift pattern, week 1: 5.45am-2.15pm, week 2: 1.45pm – 10.15pm.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sound production management experience within the Food or FMCG Industries with highly developed interpersonal skills and a firm commitment to continuous improvement in all areas. We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Effective and authentic leadership style.
- Effective problem solver, with the ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- Experience in leading and managing a team, including development and performance management.
- Experience working within a FMCG Production Environment.
- Process/ technical skills and ability
- Experience of working with SAP or similar systems in regards to production recording would be advantageous.
Apply for Shift Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly