Hygiene Manager (Nights/Back Shift)
A chilled food company who are excelling within the UK are looking to appoint a Hygiene Manager.
The required working hours for this role is based on Monday to Friday - 4pm until 1am.
As Hygiene Manager, you will lead hygiene standards, providing an effective hygiene management system to ensure full compliance with relevant Legal, National, Corporate and Retailer standards and delivering improved quality and hygiene to customers, internal and external, and reduced complaints and cost to the organisation.
• Draw up, implement & revise hygiene policies and Standard Operating Procedures for hygiene operations in conjunction with Chemical suppliers to ensure best practises are maintained throughout.
• Ensure site is properly cleaned, and chemicals, expenditure and working hours are controlled.
• Ensure safe working practices are implemented at all times
• Manage in conjunction with the Head of Technical, all contracts for Cleaning chemicals, laundry, pest control and other related services.
• Ensure waste removal is co-ordinated efficiently, effectively and at least cost across all sites, working in conjunction with the Health, Safety and Environment manager
• Maintain adequate stocks of cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment and PPE.
• Carry out specific projects as required.
• Maximise team performance, efficiency and service levels and drive employee engagement.
If this role could be of initial interest then don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members on 01482 291141 for more information! Alternatively, please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Hygiene Manager (Nights/Back Shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly