Sales Development Executive
Sales Development Executive – Technical Food Ingredients
£35k + car/benefits
This exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful business, as part of a small team, selling specialist ingredients to UK food manufacturers.
A driven and ambitious technical sales development executive is required to join this small, dynamic team and develop this specialised business in the food ingredients sector. Working closely with existing customers, maximising opportunities and developing new business, you will have experience of either technical ingredients sales or working as a technologist. You will be working closely with internal colleagues monitoring the market, the product range and competitors. Your role will also involve working closely with NPD and technical departments on site with the customer, to maximise results and develop further business.
- You may be working in technical sales, food technology or product development
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, ingredients or food manufacturing
- Home based role for 3 or 4 days and 1 or 2 days a week in the office (South East)
- Some European travel will be required, approximately 3 trips a year
- An excellent communicator, both face to face and on the phone
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent training will be given
Ref Code: FMW17540
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Sales Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly