Technical & Quality Manager
D R Newitt is working in partnership with a market leading food business to appoint a Technical Manager. Based at their offices in Kent you will be you will be leading the technical relationships with key customer accounts on a busy import desk (no manufacturing on site). This is a brand new position to support the additional volume of work in the UK and Europe.
Part of the quality team, the Technical Manager will ensure the maintenance of the Quality Management System; ensure and deliver compliance with legislative and customer requirements as well as manage site BRC audit/accreditation.
Other responsibilities include:
• Manage external audits and supplier approval processes
• Support the technical interface with all commercial accounts providing all technical information
• Maintain the Approved Supplier Lists
• Monitor the Quality & Food Safety aspects of products
• Attend Product Development meetings
• Manage the artwork approval process
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 per annum + benefits.
If you demonstrate experience of BRC implementation; technical customer facing expertise and microbiological compliance then please get in touch. For a confidential discussion please forward an updated copy of your CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com and call Josh on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical & Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly