Shift Production Manager- Days
£30K-£35K + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing food manufacturing business as a Shift Manager. The role will involve taking responsibility for ensuring the achievement of day to day production, quality and health and safety standards. You will be responsible for running the process shift through your team, ensuring the highest possible output at the lowest achievable cost. You'll achieve results with the operational team in order to guarantee that all activities regarding the working environment, staff and the production operation are compliant with internal and external standards.
As a proven leader you will …..
- Possess a logical and clear thinking approach remaining calm under pressure.
- Effectively manage, develop and encourage individuals and the team's performance through open and effective communication, supporting the team in the resolution of daily issues and improve processes to drive constant improvement.
- Have an understanding of management by key performance indicators
- Assist with training to ensure delivery against KPI's, business and customer needs.
- Be able to demonstrate strong decision making and leadership qualities
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref:BH863D - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.