An opportunity exists for a talented Multi-skilled Engineer to work for a large reputable bakery who supply top quality product to the major retailers and also large airline catering companies.
My Client is a very large bakery who have been in operation for nearly 30 years. They are well established and supply their product to most of the major retailers. The company is currently undergoing a significant growth period and are currently looking for dynamic engineers to join their expanding team.
My Client is seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias, in order to lead the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity which will enable you to interact cross functionally in order to influence the direction of their large site based in West London. You will also be required to work alone as well as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance across the site (both electrical & mechanical).
- TPM & PPM schedules.
- Electrical installation/project work.
- Improving production & line efficiency.
- Helping to reduce waste & assist in cost saving with site spares & repairs.
As a Multi-skilled Engineer, you will have experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food, beverage or pharmaceutical). The successful applicant will have:
- Formal Engineering qualifications (electrical or mechanical to electrical conversion) or who is a time served engineer.
- Both electrical & mechanical fault finding experience.
- The ability to work both as a team & individually.
- Work for a large, well established and reputable bakery
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect experience