To work with their Line Manager and Business Unit Manager to ensure that the relevant requirements of UKAS, ISO 17025, and the Quality System are implemented and followed at all times.
To assist with advice and monitoring of all aspects of quality in the laboratory, including completion of audits and ensuring that corrective action resulting from these audits is carried out.
My client is a world leader in food, feed and water testing, offering a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques to support their customer's increasingly stringent quality and food safety standards. The Group provides an unparalleled range of over 130,000 reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.
The key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Carrying out internal audits.
- Training of staff in equipment calibration & monitoring procedures.
- Ensure that the corrective actions assigned during internal and external auditing are completed.
- Preparation and amendment of any quality documentation in their respective areas.
- Ensuring that complaint investigations relating to accuracy of results in their areas are resolved in conjunction with their line manager.
To be successful in this position you will have previous experience working within a Quality/Technical division within a larger Food Manufacturing environment. You will ideally have relevant qualifications based around food nutrition or science. A passion for food, you will also require good communication skills and be able to work within a sizeable team.
- Work for a global market leading business.
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect candidate's experience.