Role title: Process Technologist (2163)
Location: South East
AIM Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Process Technologist to join a large food manufacturer based in the South East. As a Process Technologist you will be supporting the organisation by resolving technical issues, investigating customer complaints and ensuring all products comply with HACCP.
- Specification creation and new product development
- Scale up and monitoring of new products and assisting with the technology transfer through to production
- Provide training, guidance and support on equipment and processes where required
- Management of laboratory and laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with hygiene to GMP standards
- Assist quality assurance with the investigation of customer complaints
- Overseeing factory product and process trials
- Support to the production department ensuring that technical and quality expectations are met
- Ensure all products meet HACCP requirements
- BSc Degree in food science or another relevant subject
- Experience within food manufacturing and product development
- Strong communicator who works well within a team and can build relationships with customers
- The ability to come up with new ideas, initiatives and implement them within a product
Interested? Please contact Mair at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.