Our client is a major International business, supplying high quality speciality products to a range of prestigious retailers. Manufacturing products in a range of factories in the UK business has built strong relationships at both retail and supply base level, maintaining I, this business has maintained its reputation through product quality, integrity and the highest levels of service. Supplying a range of innovative products, our client has demonstrated impressive growth in recent years.
The role will focus on completing and maintenance of online retailer specification systems and is also required to request, upload, review and approve ingredient specifications for raw materials supplied, using the Hamilton Grant system.
- Responsibility for the technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specifications through several stages.
- Write and maintain specifications generating the recipe information, ingredients declaration, nutritional and allergens information with all relevant legislation
- Coordinate all information for new product specifications and transferring data into specific factory and customer requirements
- Maintain product quality, safety, composition and labelling.
- To assist the Technical and NPD teams as required during customer visits and audits
- A Food related degree ideally or equivalent qualification
- Experience of the online retailer specification systems
- Strong communication skills for dealing with suppliers and customers
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the food manufacturing industry
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Ivy Fosu-Boateng at Ivy@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.