Head of Distribution
Our client, are a large and well-known food business based in fife. An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced Head of Distribution, responsible for Transport & Distribution.
This role has a heavy focus strategic process improvement
- Management of a large transport/distribution operation, ensuring that the Despatch areas are flowing efficiently
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with all suppliers and customers - to ensure ongoing and future business
- Staff management responsibility for a large team of management and operatives- a hands-on approach needed at all levels
- Ensure all vehicles meet the required standards and regulations and have a full understanding of site health & safety requirements
- An experienced Distribution, Logistics, Transport or Depot Manager who is comfortable managing a large scale operation - CPC licence is desirable
- Experience of transport networks and transport planning
- A strong people manager who is prepared to challenge existing processes
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to work for a business that are expanding and can offer genuine prospects for career progression
- A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you require any further information please get in touch with Fraser Armstrong at DR Newitt.