Our client, a small and rapidly expanding food manufacturing business based in West London are currently seeking a strong, pro-active Transport manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and growing a small to medium size fleet of vehicles with little to no systems in place.
This role offer exciting scope to leave your own "Stamp" on the Transport and Distribution of this business.
- Oversee the successful control of vehicles
- Maximise driver efficiency
- Plan daily routes ensuring best routes are taken
- Manage all drivers including dealing disciplinary issues
- Ensure all vehicles are ready to set out for deliveries at the start of the shift
- Drive continuous improvement
- Extensive Managerial experience (Transport)
- CPC (Ideally)
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and prioritising skills
- Confident in route planning
- Experience working with budgets and financial controls
- Pay good attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant compliance areas (haulage, H&S, food transportation)
Apply for Transport Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly