- Contract Type
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and sign-off of all Raw Ingredient Specifications.
- Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
- Completion of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
- Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Conduct monthly TACCP reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
- Experience in high risk an advantage
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly