1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Technical Manager Looking to join fantastic food company? Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity.
The business would suit a Technical astute individual, who is ready for a challenge! The company is in an exciting phase and offers exposure to work internationally.
The role will give you a diverse range of responsibilities, from working closely with manufacturing supply partners, implementing and improving quality systems, and driving improvements from a culture perspective.
The role will encompass the following duties:
- Drive and support product safety and quality assurance within the business and ensure this is implemented into manufacturing sites.
- Be an ambassador of knowledge and excellence food; quality, safety
- Provide monitoring, control and interpretation of technical costs against budget.
- Continue to maintain the food safety and quality management system that facilitates monitoring and compliance with BRC, legislative and all customer requirements
- Set & monitor all technical KPI’s set that provide concise monitoring, feedback and closure on internal and third party performance indicators and compliance standards.
- Lead performance management reviews & offering support & guidance to the technical team
- Participate in the product development (NPD) process ensuring briefs to third parties and resulting products/components meet safety, quality, legal and customer requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Latest BRC
- Experience of High Risk Manufacturing
- Experience of working with Chilled Products
- Experience in working with Further Processing
- Open to travel on a Bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Management Experience & the ability to influence
- Higher/Degree in food technology or food science
- Lead Level HACCP
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly