Quality Control Inspector
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspector. The partner company I am working with is a highly regarded fresh produce business based in Kent. We are seeking people who, ideally, have prior experience of Quality Control within the food industry but will also consider applications from candidate’s out width of this that have an interest in starting their career in food production and demonstrate good observational skills.
Reporting to the Technical & Quality Supervisor you will be a key member of the Technical Team and support the Technical & Quality Supervisor in the championing of food safety, hygiene and product quality within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To conduct inspection on raw material and finished product quality
- To conduct inspection on finished product packaging and labelling
- To conduct intake inspections of delivered goods
- To record and monitor production area temperatures and ensure corrective action is taken
- To take and monitor shelf life samples
- To conduct glass and hard plastic audits
This position will ideally suit an effective communicator who has a keen eye for detail. Prior Quality Control experience would be preferred but is not essential. The working hours are Wednesday to Sunday 08:00 am until 18:00 pm & an hourly rate of £8.00 per hour is on offer. If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com or contact Josh Alcock on 0131 226 5060.