Technical Compliance Manager
Our client, a welcoming and inclusive Chilled Food Manufacturer is looking for a Technical Compliance Manager to work within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the role would suit someone who has previously worked in a Technical or Quality role who would enjoy being part of a busy, thriving team.
The Technical Compliance Manager will responsible for ensuring retailer and BRC standards are adhered to and become embedded in the factory as well as post-audit follow up. The role would NOT suit someone who prefers a purely desk-based job as there will be a lot of interaction with the factory.
As a key member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Responsibility for ensuring Retailer Codes of Practice are adhered to and become embedded in the factory
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with BRC standards
- Carrying out post-audit follow up and implementing corrective actions / improvements through liaison with other departments
- Ability to engage production, engineering teams etc to drive improvements and corrective actions forward
- Will liaise with the Retail Customers’ Technologists / Technical Managers
- Oversee internal audit schedule
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Thorough understanding of Retailer Codes of Practice
- Previous experience carrying out post-audit follow-up
- Detailed Knowledge of BRC standard
- Proven track record in building relationships and working collaboratively
- Ideally have worked with pastry / pies OR high care / high risk products in the past or at least have an understanding of high / low care segregation
- Change agent – a persuader
- Excellent communication skills
- Success is driven through a team of passionate people who inspire customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity
- One of the largest employers in the area
- Part of an award-winning Group
- Recent investment of £2 million on site to develop a unique cooking method
- The site prides itself on an atmosphere of camaraderie, teamwork and a willingness to share knowledge.
If you would like to join an award-winning, market-leading team then this could be the job for you.
If you are a highly motivated Technical / Quality professional with great people skills then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4155 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.