- Do you want to work for a company where succession planning is key?
- Have you a wealth of experience in chilled food manufacturing?
- Are you passionate about food safety?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a QA Manager to join their chilled food manufacturing business based on the Somerset / Devon border. You will be joining a business with new Senior Management who are driving the business agenda of Quality, with a new Head of Technical who is building a strong and passionate team, and the reason for this vacancy? Internal promotion so your career can really go places too.
Key Responsibilities for the QA Manager
- Manage a team of QA's and QA Supervisors to ensure that food quality & safety is at the forefront of the business.
- Understand & apply codes of practice so that standards are met and exceeded where possible.
- Internally auditing as well as updating HACCP and Quality Management Systems.
- Develop your team as succession planning is key.
Key Attributes for the role of QA Manager
- Previous experience of working in a chilled food manufacturing site is essential.
- Have a solid understanding of short shelf life, multi component products that are supplied to the major multiples.
- Experience of auditing factories.
- An understanding of retailer Quality Systems is preferred but not essential.
- HACCP & Food Safety qualified.
Job Reference: JR11236
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.