My client is looking for an Engineering Planner who has worked in fast-paced manufacturing environment and is ideally a time-served Engineer.
Job Title: Engineering/Maintenance Planner
Location: Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire
Salary: up to £35k
- Have you been or are you currently responsible for Engineering Planning, specifically coordinating the Maintenance activity of the Maintenance Engineering team?
- Are you apprentice trained and looking for a move into a role that can offer you career progression?
- Are you working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG, in an Engineering or Engineering Planner role?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Can you react quickly to change and communicate effectively with the Engineering and Production teams?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your planning and organisational skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for effectively delivering the maintenance strategy to ensure that the factory runs as efficiently as possible with minimum downtime.
- You will produce a PPM (Planned & Preventative Maintenance) schedule and coordinate all maintenance activity in conjunction with the Production Planning department.
- You will ensure all maintenance activity is carried out to the required legal standards and be responsible for all contractors on site.
- You will play a part in the training and development of the maintenance engineering team to achieve multi-skilled status and you will help drive the continuous improvement plan.
- My client is a well-established food manufacturer that invests in its people, looking to provide career development opportunities whenever possible.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/EP to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07740 586956.