Technical Assistant - Food
Technical Assistant – Food
Are you currently working in the Technical Department of a High-Risk food manufacturer and do you want the opportunity to progress and receive training and development to further your career?
Importer of a wide range of delicious food from across Europe are looking for someone to join their Technical department. You will receive training (from recognised external bodies).
Job Title: Technical Assistant - Food
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: Circa £30k plus benefits
- Do you have at least 1 year's experience within High-Risk food manufacturing?
- Are you degree qualified in Food Science or similar?
- Have you investigated customer complaints?
- Do you have any exposure to retailer systems?
- Do you want to progress?
- Working alongside the Technical Director and Technical Managers, you will ensure that all specifications are accurate and complete
- You will liaise closely with the company's suppliers, across Europe, occasionally travelling to these suppliers
- You will also work closely with the customers, in particular the major UK retailers, investigating food safety issues or complaints
- This company are an award-winning importer of delicious foods from across Europe
- They're growing and so can you, with this role that offers someone an opportunity to develop their technical experience to the next level.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/2842 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.