Great brand; great people! Can you help drive operational performance in this fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
Role: Shift Manager
Salary: circa £40k
Shift Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment, preferably chilled.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Will ideally have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques such as SIC, 5S, Kaizen, SMED, etc.
Shift Manager - The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team on a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation in the manufacture of food products.
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI's.
- My client is a market-leading manufacturer of branded and own-label food products to all the major retailers.
- This is a great time to join them as they continue to invest and grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/2894 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0845 003 6872.