Project Engineer - FTC 12-18 months or Daily Rate
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, you will be a key part of the site engineering function.
- Scope, lead and manage engineering improvement and replacement projects from concept through to implementation.
- Identify potential equipment suppliers, and work with them to achieve engineering solutions.
- You will act as a facilitator of change and a key driver in delivering world class performance in all areas of the business as you play a key part in organisational and cultural change.
- You will look at opportunities to improve the performance of the plant and equipment wherever possible.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering related discipline, or time served
- Experience gained within a project engineering role within the FMCG, Chemical or Bulk Materials industry, or similar high speed production environment would be preferred.
- Automation experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of providing strong leadership to projects and manage key stakeholders
- Confident, persuasive, adaptable, results orientated with excellent communication skills.