- Ensure that standards are maintained to the highest level at all times through establishing and maintaining an audit process that covers the key KPI's.
- Deliver quality products in a safe manner ensuring all materials are utilized effectively.
- Management of people resource, carry out training needs where necessary.
- To assist in the manufacturing or our product range to deliver a timely and accurate service to our customers. At all times supporting the Production Manager in delivering business KPIs by observing the relevant policies and procedures on: Health & Safety, Quality, Cost, People and Service
- The successful candidate will have relevant management experience.
- Experience working in a semi-automated artisan Production facility.
- You will be a proactive and confident individual who has good hands-on pastry, bakery or patisserie knowledge or you may be a keen graduate or equivalent within a pastry, bakery or patisserie related discipline looking to start you career within high-end artisan manufacturing.