Global Quality Coordinator
D R Newitt is working in partnership with a market leading food business to appoint a Global Quality Coordinator. Based at their offices in Kent you will be you will be leading the technical relationships with key customer accounts on a busy import desk (no manufacturing on site). This is a brand new position to support the additional volume of work in the UK and Europe.
Part of the quality team, you will ensure the maintenance of the Quality Management System; ensure and deliver compliance with legislative and customer requirements as well as manage site BRC audit/accreditation.
Other responsibilities include:
• Manage external audits and supplier approval processes
• Support the technical interface with all commercial accounts providing all technical information
• Maintain the Approved Supplier Lists
• Monitor the Quality & Food Safety aspects of products
• Attend Product Development meetings
• Manage the artwork approval process
On offer is a total package circa. £60k. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest food groups in the world.
If you demonstrate experience of BRC implementation; technical customer facing expertise and microbiological compliance then please get in touch. For a confidential discussion please forward an updated copy of your CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com and call Josh on 0131 226 5060.