D R Newitt has been assigned to recruit a Quality Manager for a Food & Drinks manufacturer based in Glasgow. This is a full-time, permanent position and a great chance for a technical professional to join a market leader boasting an impressive brand portfolio.
The role will be to manage and develop quality systems at the Glasgow site to ensure that operations and products are compliant with customer, legal and company policies and specifications.
- Manage site processes and activities to ensure that products manufactured are safe, legal and conform to specification.
- Manage customer site visits, and provide technical information as required.
- Change management - to ensure that any changes to products, processes, materials and packaging do not compromise technical standards.
- Maintenance of local quality management system in line with legislative, customer, BRC and company requirements.
- Manage site quality and technical KPIs to ensure improvements are implemented and measured.
- Ensure site technical and quality training requirements are delivered.
- Management of QC Supervisor.
- Support for QC testing activities.
- Manage site technical activities within agreed budgets.
- At least 5 year’s industry experience at management level.
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP and the BRC standard.
- Demonstrated record of problem solving in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated record of customer facing activity within a manufacturing environment.
- Significant knowledge of retail customer systems and policies.
What’s on offer?
- A starting salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours of 9 am to 5pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.