Site Director - Food
This is a very rare and hugely exciting opportunity to join a very well invested, ambitious SME food business on the cusp of a major investment phase of their business strategy. This will include the installation of a major new facility to support the overall vison and growth of the Group.
The business is well established and has an excellent senior team full of energy and passion. They have a profitable track record, an excellent range of fresh produce products and are widely recognised within their category for their professional standards and commitment to quality. The range comprises OL products together with Brand.
A very important hire is now required to join the senior leadership team. You will be in charge of executing the full operation plan, a multi-site facility and deployment of the company’s largest ever capex project to ensure the future vison is achieved.
- Oversee the full operational, capability and profitability plan for the whole business
- Take the lead in the development of a new facility to include the extension of current facilities and the build of new Greenfield sites.
- Lead and develop a high potential site team, compromising over 200 heads in total.
- Be a part of the senior executive team
- Implement and promote an active CI & HS culture
- Ensure the business is fit for purpose to support high growth through major retail contracts.
- Your will be a highly capable operations professional with a very strong track record of results within the food industry. Experience of fresh and chilled environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- A strong knowledge of Engineering would be advantageous
- You will have strong leadership skills, be a clear communicator and motivator
- You will be financially numerate and able to contribute to the senior team through detailed analysis of performance operational metrics
- You will be ambitious and take challenges head on and enjoy being part of a senior team
- You will have a strong personality and charisma and a sense of humour would also be a good fit.
- Someone looking for a long term opportunity with huge career potential and reward.
- Would suit someone who likes the coastline and outdoor pursuits.
- Strong schooling for younger children
- Attractive local house prices
This is a very attractive opportunity for a career minded food operational professional who is looking for a business with ambitious and serious plans for the future and where they can have a big impact. For a discussion around this brief please get in touch with Andrew Osbaldeston 07713645930