Multi Skilled Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to be part of an expanding engineering team within a Global FMCG branded manufacturer. Being part of a high performing maintenance team, you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance on machinery within both high and low care areas of the factory floor.
I am sourcing for a Global branded food business who are currently the market leaders within their sector. They have a multi million pound turnover and supply to the biggest brands in food and consumer shopping. They pride themselves in producing the highest quality foods and goods and have a global reach to supply customers worldwide.
Some of your duties as a maintenance engineer would include:
- Planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on shop floor production machinery.
- Observing site health and safety procedures at all times.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting PLC faults on Siemens S7
- Fixing mechanical breakdowns
- Working as part of a team as well as solo.
To apply for this role you would ideally have:
- 4 year apprenticeship/HNC qualification.
- Electrical bias with a good mechanical understanding.
- FMCG food manufacturing background within a maintenance capacity.
Basic salary £34,000-£40,000 dependant on experience + benefits. 24 days holiday plus contributory pension matched up to 10%.