Transport Manager – 6 month contract
Job Title: Transport Operations Manager
Location: Worcestershire/West Midlands
Salary: £40k - £45K pro rata
My client, a major food manufacturing and distribution company are looking for an ambitious Depot Transport Operations Manager to support them during a period of change.
- Have you had experience as a Transport Manager/Shift Transport Manager within an FMCG transport management environment?
- Are you a team player?
- You must have your CPC
- You need to have pride in delivering excellent results through a team
- You need to be flexible to meet the changing needs of the business with regards to shift working.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
- You will manage a team through Team Leaders and ensure the highest standards of customer service are met.
- Review Profiles and fleet against current & forecasted volumes and customer base to ensure fit for purpose to achieve customer service expectation for both internal & external customers.
- You will continually monitor performance and drive improvements across the site.
- To lead a team of colleagues to achieve excellent standards in quality, productivity and performance.
- A high profile and well known manufacturing company in the UK
- There could be the opportunity to progress with the companyand gain invaluable training
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/TMC to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.