Salary: 20,000 - 22,000
A UK leading food manufacturer is seeking a Quality Auditor to join their growing workforce. The successful person will have at least 12 months raw materials or chilled experience in food manufacturing. Working closely alongside the Raw Materials Coordinator, your main responsibilities include:
- Have clear understanding of key safety, legal and quality properties of all incoming raw materials and packaging.
- Advise and update incoming goods quality parameters.
- Carry out inspections of key ingredients via risk assessments at the agreed set frequency.
- Carry out internal audits, micro testing and allergen audits
- Carry out GMP audits, inspections of systems within the materials storage area.
- Check all deliveries of pre-printed sleeves and labels against approved artwork.
- Undertake raw protein checks
You will be working for a global organisation, offering strong training and a competitive salary.
To discuss this role further, or if you are interested in more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience