Salary: 17,000 - 19,000
Are you an experienced Quality Controller looking for a new opportunity? If you have at least 12 months experience in the food manufacturing industry, preferably with experience in fresh produce, I'd love to hear from you!
Working closely alongside the QC Manager and Technical Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all products allocated to dispatch meet set specifications
- Preparing training, Quality Calibration and weekly validation samples
- Inspecting raw material and set quality control procedures
- Ensuring monthly KPI's are consistently met
- Ensuring product within operation is worked effectively and efficiently
To qualify for this role, you will need to have previous experience within a production environment in the food manufacturing industry.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, strong training and many opportunities for developing your career.
To discuss this role further, or if you are interested in more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience