I am looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who is on the hunt for the next step in their career. This opportunity offers the opportunity to get stuck into a number of exciting projects. Our client is expanding at an incredible pace, therefore we are looking for a manager who is passionate about their profession.
- Ensuring daily operations across run accordingly
- Continuous Improvements
- Budgetary Control
- Project Management
- PPM programme management
- Setting and ensuring daily KPI's are achieved
- Health & Safety management
As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for planning maintenance schedules to reduce downtime and to improve production efficiency. You will be heavily involved with new projects which consists of new line installation and factory modifications.
Alongside this you will ensure that all engineering activities comply with relevant health and safety/food safety regulations and legislations.
What's in it for you?
This position comes with the opportunity for career development alongside multi-site exposure. It provides a competitive salary + additional benefits e.g. Car allowance, family healthcare, Pension etc. Also this opportunity allows you to join a growing business and to work within a highly skilled/experienced team.
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager with 5 years of experience.
- Ideally with 3+ years of food manufacturing/FMCG experience.
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills.
- HNC/HND qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
If you are seeking a standout opportunity to fast track your career within a market leader and have the necessary attributes to excel in the demanding yet highly rewarding role, then please get in touch with Wayne Hobbs at The Sterling Choice.