Hygiene Operative, Norfolk -£21,000
I am currently recruiting a Hygiene Operative for a very successful foods company based in Norfolk. Who will be responsible for ensuring the cleaning, tidying, cleanliness and maintenance for all areas of the factory.
As the Hygiene Operative you will report to the Hygiene Manager with key responsibilities:
• Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
• Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
• Deep cleaning of production areas
• Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
• Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
• Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
• Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
To be considered for this position the candidate must have:
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills and a strong communicator
• Can do positive attitude and willing to get hands dirty to ensure that key deliverables are achieved.
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined
• Be able to work on a flexible basis due to the nature of the business
Salary £21,000 per year
Overtime paid at 125%
28 days holiday per year
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm