Our client are a leading manufacturer of high quality chilled products, supplying various Foodservice and Retail accounts. From one of their key facilities in the UK, based in Norfolk, they are looking to source an experienced Internal Auditor in order to develop and maintain an audit schedule throughout the year that compassing HACCP, BRC and Customer Requirements.
- Develop and co-ordinate a training programme that ensures audit consistency.
- HACCP Team Leader & System Development.
- Management & Development of Quality Management & Quality Assurance Systems.
- Able to conduct internal and supplier Audits.
- Keep up to date with Technical changes, changes in legislation, and food safety.
- Able to manage multiple allergens on site and associated risks.
- Experience working with Business Management Systems (STS, ISO9001, BRC).
- BSc in Food Science or an equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of Environmental Management System ISO14001.
- HACCP Level 3/4 & Food Safety Level 3 /4.
- Internal Auditing Qualification.
- Traceability & Quality system experience.
- Man Management / Supervision experience including staff training and development.
- Handling of multiple allergens and appropriate controls.
- First hand and direct experience of working with multiple major retailers including complaints management and sound knowledge in retailer systems.
- Practical and hands-on experience in problem solving and troubleshooting.
You will be a driven and passionate Internal Auditor or Quality Systems Manager with experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will demonstrate through the selection process that they are not only technically capable, but someone with a good understanding of the whole production process and associated systems, logical and with a natural gravitas who is able to develop relationships with clients, suppliers, and staff alike.
If you feel you have the background required and would like to hear more please call Jonathan Russell on 0113 3202430 or email your CV to Jonathan@hudsonjames.co.uk; we look forward to hearing from you.