Warehouse Section Leader
JOB TITLE: Commercial Support Assistant
LOCATION: West Sussex
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Readibake & Kates Cakes. We are the UK's leading supplier of Sweet Bakery Retailer branded products in the in-store bakery sector for Cookies, Doughnuts & Mini Bites.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business is in excess of £200 million.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Supporting the Commercial team in the delivery of Business & Category objectives
- Support KAMs with input of projects into the project system, preparing necessary category sign off documentation (MTP, Cat Table Briefs etc.) & routine maintenance via regular review with KAMs of initiatives in the vivid system
- Customer Administration requests, such as New Line Forms, market information.
- Opportunity to gain experience through customer site visits and customer meetings based on the candidates desired career path.
- Support the Market Excellence Manager in the maintenance and development of the marketing ‘Toolbox’ – a structured and easy to access filing system including Product and Retailer databases capturing product attributes, pricing, retailer category space, ranges, promotional activity, new launches, seasonal activity, as well as a photograph library ,market research debriefs, and other market reports. Weekly updates will be driven by store and online audits, the running of routine market data reports and input from the team.
- Responsibility for the monthly coding of new market products to the CSM segmentation in the Kantar worldpanel and IRI data.
- Assist the commercial team with the progression of work with external agencies such as printers, Brandbank, etc.
- Respond to broader general customer and account team requests as required. E.g. customer samples, delivery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Highly competent in excel, power point, and word.
2. Proven data handling and analytical skills
3.Ideal, but not essential, experience working with Nielsen EPOS data, IRI EPOS data or Customer Retail Link data.
4. Strong interpersonal skills- with some level of customer facing experience.
5. Results focused and driven – ‘can do’ attitude.
6. Flexibility - a degree of travel and flexible working hours will be required to satisfy CSM and customer requirements - this may involve working and staying away from home on occasion
7. Need to have a full clean driving license.