2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a leading manufacturer of high quality chilled products, supplying various Retail accounts and B2B customers. From one of their key facilities in the UK, based in Norfolk, they are looking to source an experienced Process Technologist in order to drive Continuous Improvement of site quality and Product Development.
- Provide support between NPD and Operations in the introduction of new products into the factory.
- Assist in leading factory trials, compiling data and delivering it to the relevant departments.
- Accountability for the innovation process’s and following NPD activity through from concept to launch keeping in line with the profit margins.
- Working closely with the suppliers in order to ensure that the best service and support is received.
- Review all new artwork prior to approval.
- Keep up to date with Technical changes, changes in legislation, and food safety.
- Complete risk assessments of new suppliers, ingredients and packaging.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong research skills and the ability to collaborate and present accurate data to senior members of the team
- Experience working within a Chilled Food or Fresh produce environment.
- A strong Technical/ Quality management understanding.
- BSc in Food Science or an equivalent.
- HACCP Level 3/4 & Food Safety Level 3 /4.
- A tenacious work ethic and the persistence to drive forward continuous improvements.
- Strong understanding of Excel and ERP systems
You will be a driven and passionate Process Technologist with experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will demonstrate through the selection process that they are not only technically capable, but someone with a good understanding of the whole production process and associated systems, Technical understanding, with a natural gravitas who is able to develop relationships with clients, suppliers, and staff alike.
If you feel you have the background required and would like to hear more please call Jonathan Russell on 0113 3202430 or email your CV to Jonathan@hudsonjames.co.uk; we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly