Graduate Demand Planner
My client are a large, well-known and respected food manufacturer based in South London. Currently they are seeking an energetic and ambitious Graduate to join the team with the view of focusing on demand planning and forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree in Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Create & maintain demand forecasts for complex product base
- Use available customer data (e.g. sales, customer forecasts, availability & stockholding) appropriately to optimise Demand Forecast Accuracy.
- Exception lines - Closely monitor performance of exception lines (promotions, new lines, range changes & delists) to ensure forecast is as accurate as possible.
- External Events - Pro-actively forecast for all demand impacting events in a timely manner (E.g. Easter, Christmas, Bank Holidays)
- Monitor daily sales and adjust customer forecasts as necessary to ensure supply.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Demand planning experience within FMCG company desirable
- High level of numeracy
- Advanced Excel skills would be advantageous
- Strong communicator.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make things
- Ability to deliver excellent service both internally and externally
- A strong team player - works with integrity and honesty, helping to make the team better.
- Adaptable to change – embraces opportunities to move the business forward, suggest ways of doing this and support management led initiatives.