- Contract Type
D R Newitt has been assigned to recruit a Technical Administrator on behalf of a Produce business based in Kent. This is a full-time, permanent position and a great chance for someone to start their career in the food industry and join a business that supplies specialist products into the UK retail market.
Reporting into the Quality Management Systems Manager you will be responsible for supporting them on their day to day duties alongside regular monitoring of QMS systems, ensuring appropriate records are kept and implementing changes where necessary. This is an office based role in which you will need to be hands. Other duties will include:
- Ensure appropriate quality management systems are up to date and meet BRC standards and customer technical requirements
- Ensure technical specifications are kept up to date on systems and customer systems
- Customer KPI monitoring
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience in the food industry is preferred but not essential
This role has the scope to be full-time or part-time, working Monday to Friday. On offer is a starting salary between £20,000 per annum - £25,000 per annum (Negotiable & DOE).
Please contact Josh at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly