D R Newitt has been assigned to recruit a Technologist on behalf of a leading food manufacturer based in Hampshire. This is a full-time, permanent position and a great chance for a technical professional to join a business which is continuing to increase their product portfolio supplying the UK Retail market.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing retail accounts, specifications work, developing and improving quality management systems and deputising for the TM in their absence.
We are seeking someone who has relevant industrial experience and demonstrates a food related degree. To be successful in this position you will be confident in a customer facing role with strong interpersonal skills. Previous experience of completing specifications for the major retailers and the ability to host and lead third party audits is favourable.
- To work with NPD and the Customer to deliver new product to market
- The completion of Retailer web-based finished product specifications
- The checking and approval of artwork and packaging
- To investigate customer complaints
- To create and maintain factory floor specifications
- To manage and carry out internal audits and track non-conformances for all audits
- To assist in the development of the company’s QMS and facilitate continuous improvement
- To deputise in the absence of the Technical Manager
This role is Monday – Friday (office hours), paying up to £34,000 per annum. My client is based in Hampshire.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com or contact Josh Alcock on 0131 226 5060.